This isn’t a Dr Pepper smoothie, of course, because the ingredients in Dr Pepper are secret, right? (See below.) But it is a quite good smoothie that soothes my Dr Pepper cravings.
- 1 cup pomegranate-cherry juice, chilled
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen fruit — H-E-B cherry/blueberry/currant mix
- 1 cup frozen fruit — H-E-B blackberry/blueberry/raspberry mix
(Makes about 1 pitcherful, say two 16-oz smoothies)
Internet speculation on the secret 23 flavors in Dr Pepper follows. Bear in mind it was invented in 1885:
- Cherry, vanilla, almond, plum, blackberry, raspberry, apricot, coriander, clove, amaretto, anise, caramel, molasses, birch beer, allspice, ginger, sarsparilla, sassafras, juniper, spikenard, wintergreen, burdock, dandelion.
Leave a Reply